Submissions and pitches should be sent to email@example.com.
While Public Seminar does review full submissions, if you are writing specifically for us we recommend that you send us a pitch first.
The following conditions apply:
- Normally, the editors do not accept an essay that is also under consideration elsewhere. Please let us know if this is a simultaneous submission.
- A member of the editorial team will review all full submissions and contact an author within 24 hours.
- Publication is contingent on the timely completion of the essay, review, or letter.
- Submissions must be in Microsoft Word format or a Google Doc and accompanied by any required images, notes, or other materials. PS normally uses rights-free images and can help find appropriate illustrations, but authors must secure rights/permissions for any images or video that they provide.
- Authors may suggest a title or subtitle, but Public Seminar reserves the right to choose titles and images.
- Submitters must possess legal use/reuse rights for their own submissions and related materials; they must be prepared to offer similar rights to Public Seminar.